Damage to Contents, Fixtures and Fittings and Home Improvements
- Protect your contents, fixtures and fittings and home improvements against accidental damage, fire, storm, flood, theft, water damage, impact, fusion and other perils.
- Flexible nomination of sum insured for your Contents.
Features and Benefits
- Personal Property cover up to $5,000 per item, set, pair or collection up to 20% of the sum insured for any one loss
- Optional cover for Personal Property coverage within Australia and New Zealand – not just within your village, with automatic worldwide extension for 90 days.
- Opportunity for a rebate on renewal cost based on previous year’s claims figures.
- Cover for Hearing Aids to a maximum of $7,000 per pair.
- The ability to add cover for motorised scooters, wheelchairs or gofers.
Up to $30 million cover for legal liability when bodily injury or third party property damage arises from an occurrence where you are found legally liable.
- No basic excess applies for residents in retirement villages (*$300 Earthquake/Tsunami excess)
- A $100 basic excess applies for residents in nursing homes and assisted living accommodation (*$300 Earthquake/Tsunami excess).